Monday, February 18, 2008

Networking

On Friday last I spent some time looking at all (almost all) Library 2.0 blogs. After that experience I felt closer to the bloggers and got a glimmer of the attraction to the social networking phenomenom. Felt like I had spent time with people. I hope this 2.0 can bring us closer together. With so many pressures on us all this may be a great way to get to know each other that we just don't have time to do in real time. That said, I noticed that my blog has 0 comments, but 31 profile views. Come on, folks, leave a comment! Please! BTW, I did a profile just now. So, go ahead and look and, I bet, you'll feel like you know me better for having viewed it.

2 comments:

Tampa Librarian said...

Awww....
{{{{{Marcee}}}}}

I just commented on one of your posts. I have commented on many of our fine staff's blogs. Since we are both dragons, I will definitely be back.

Lauren

Marcee said...

Thanks much, Lauren! I didn't know you were a dragon. I think Peggy C and Susan O are too. As is Joe S.