Thursday, February 21, 2008

mobile blogging



Today at the SWAAT (supervisors working as a team) meeting at NTR I tried to create a mobile post from my iPhone. I did create this post with a title and tag but I couldn't figure out how to put in any text. When I tried to add the pictures I had just taken it told me "too many windows are open." Susan O said she would ask her daughter how she does it. Hope that works!

Above, Susan O gives an update on Library 2.0 training. Unfortunately the wireless connection wasn't working. Later, Jason (he 'de man) Biggers talks about how to optimize PC Reservation.

Joe Stines gave an overview of the '09 budget for the library. We are in for some challenging times facing 4.5 to 5 millions in cuts to the library. At this point, we should all be glad we have a job with such good benefits. Really.

No comments: